2.3.340?

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Not so, TBH released an sbf that works with bootloader 30.03 & 30.04

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Perhaps but does it make all the required updates required to get you in the path of future ota's? A complete full current sbf is not available that I am aware of. System only doesn't quite do it.

Yes all the files they have will take care of it for you. they are just separated is all. And fyi there is good reason why they are but it is way to much to go into here.

And FYI having a FULL SBF will NOT always cover you to get future updates anyways so you know. There are certain things that DO NOT get updated with a full SBF, one of which is the bootloader. That is a separate file from a full SBF. That said TBH has posted update.zip files to do each part needed tho.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Not so, TBH released an sbf that works with bootloader 30.03 & 30.04

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Perhaps but does it make all the required updates required to get you in the path of future ota's? A complete full current sbf is not available that I am aware of. System only doesn't quite do it.

Yes all the files they have will take care of it for you. they are just separated is all. And fyi there is good reason why they are but it is way to much to go into here.

And FYI having a FULL SBF will NOT always cover you to get future updates anyways so you know. There are certain things that DO NOT get updated with a full SBF, one of which is the bootloader. That is a separate file from a full SBF. That said TBH has posted update.zip files to do each part needed tho.

Thank you, this is good to hear! I will get the files in case I need them.