1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.3.340 Update and native calendar messed up

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by nessa23, Dec 31, 2010.

1. nessa23

nessa23 New Member

I installed the 340 update yesterday (12/30/10) and immediately, my native calendar was screwed up. (Droid X, rooted.) Anyone else having this? Anyone else bothered by this?

The prior formatting is gone and I cannot add any new events unless I allow a google sync to the google "cloud." The nature of my business involves confidential calendaring events so I cannot put calendar on internet. Situation is complicated by the fact that I also have to sync Outlook which has been touchy at best. (I've tried all 3rd party apps for this and they all suck: CompanionLink seems to be the best of the bad choices.)

Can I delete the native calendar without causing further problems to the native apps? Can I then download another market calendaring system that will work?