2.3.320 Install help No boot

kcallstar7

Reaction score
I wiped the cache and mouted the system data... applied the leak... and now all i see is the motorola boot screen. My Clockwork bootstrap loader does not work... the only recovery option i have is the default android one. I did a system restore from that console and still the same bootscreen. Please can some help me out and tell me how to resolve this. Please! do i need a sbf? I dont even know what a SBF is. So please offer me some insight please

bcals0087

Reaction score
I believe the instructions were to format system, then mount system, install, and then wipe. It sounds like you will need an sbf, but you can try doing a bunch of hard resets to see if it boots up, or boot into stock recovery, wipe data/cache. Directions are over at mydroidworld for the sbf, pretty easy to do.

tatuud

Reaction score
Whatever u do...DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE A BACK UP...that update changed ur bootloader...if u try to install a back up of 2.3.15 u will brick ur phone. There is a system only sbf file which should help u out. Read the entire thread at my droid world it will tell u how to use the sbf file.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
K

kcallstar7

Reaction score
I've tried the default recovery procedure. Does any know where to find Droid X SBF for the new DISTRO??

droid_freak

Reaction score
If you are stuck in bootloop try a factory reset. You did the right steps. If you can't fix with factory reset go to mydroidworld thread and have someone email you the system sbf.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

syk1

Reaction score
I wiped the cache and mouted the system data... applied the leak... and now all i see is the motorola boot screen. My Clockwork bootstrap loader does not work... the only recovery option i have is the default android one. I did a system restore from that console and still the same bootscreen. Please can some help me out and tell me how to resolve this. Please! do i need a sbf? I dont even know what a SBF is. So please offer me some insight please

this helped me
Stuck! and Fustrated!