2.2 update?

FATRAY

Reaction score
Here's my text, please ignore the background photo. Touched up photo of my daughter as a vampire.

DroidText22.jpg

dxuser

Reaction score
Why the hell does luv2increase come on every thread on every forum putting people down, calling them liars, and just being plain negative. I really enjoy reading these forums and they have helped me alot with my x, but i'm about to the point of unsubscribing to this forum because of all the negativity.

Thanks Edward

X2

10char

BrianV

Reaction score
I think the OP deserves an apology for how he was treated here... a lot of folks got this message including myself... I love this forum, but rarely post for the very same reason he was treated... its pathetic and rude... just my opinion... I for am sorry for the way you were treated...

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
Enjoy improved performance with these OS enhancements. Verizon Wireless is
pleased to announce a new software update for your Droid X by Motorola. The Motorola
(Version.1.13.604.MB810.Verizon.en.US/Baseband: BP_C01.09.04P) update includes
numerous enhancements and improvements.

That is what is listed on the VZW site for the Droid X.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think the OP deserves an apology for how he was treated here... a lot of folks got this message including myself... I love this forum, but rarely post for the very same reason he was treated... its pathetic and rude... just my opinion... I for am sorry for the way you were treated...
i agree, people treat others like crap for no reason.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
i agree, people treat others like crap for no reason.
Flaming is not allowed at Droid Forums, if you see this happening report it, this is our forum and the MOD's can't be everywhere at all times, making this a great place to be is a responsibility we all share

That little red triangle is there for a reason

CCHeartCindy

Reaction score
I got email that 2.2 had been sent to my phone

I got email this afternoon. Have text shut off so don't know if would have got text too. I came here to see if any one actually received being I didn't get 2.2 yet. I have been clicking for updates since email. Resisted so far calling Verizon to see when I'll really get.

Excited waiting for update!