1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.2 summer leaker now back to 2.1 no update from Verizon showing

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by kidqwik, Dec 9, 2010.

1. kidqwik

kidqwik New Member

I rolled back my leaked summer 2.2(2.3.9) Droid X with the 2.1 SBF. I never had received the official 2.2(2.3.15)version because I installed the leak. I did this in preperation to get the new updates that are coming out now. Now when I goto About Phone, Updates, it says I'm Up to Date even though I'm at stock 2.1 I've tried it on Wifi and 3g and it says the same thing. I called Verizon and they were kind of clueless. Does it sound like I have to take it into the store for them to get my phone to 2.2.315? Why would the update be showing for me to download? It says I have 2.1update1 for firmware on my phone and System version 1.13.604.MB810.Verizon.en.US