1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.2 stock launcher versus LauncherPro

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by aggiechase37, Jul 18, 2010.

1. aggiechase37

aggiechase37 New Member

What do you guys think? Which one is better. Here's some thoughts by me.

When I last had stock, I had launchPro running with three screens, because I decided to just run widgets on the homescreen and if I wanted to get into an app, I liked being able to hit the app tray and see the cool fly in effect. Plus, seemed like the 3 homescreens only made the phone fly in terms of speed.

Now I'm on Sapphire 0.8.4 and using the stock launcher. But now there are 2 extra homescreens which I'm concerned about them affecting speed and such. But I know that stock launchers are typically always better (speedier) than non-stock launchers.

So what you guys think would be faster? Stock launcher with 5 homescreens, or launcher pro with three homescreens?
  2. CSmith_AndroidD

CSmith_AndroidD New Member

I prefer stock launcher, just because of the extra screens.
  3. krnboixshawn

krnboixshawn New Member

Launcher pro can have up to7 screens
  4. aggiechase37

aggiechase37 New Member

Yeah, but the extra screens means extra strain on the memory/cpu. So if I'm not using the extra screens, could I deduce that stock is still faster, even if there is no way to get those extra screens off?
  5. kevdog

kevdog New Member

Yes you can choose how many screens you want to display -- anywhere from 1 to 7.
Search tags for this page

launcher foyoto 2.2.apk