2.2 Froyo Issues and Questions? Come in Here.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Hm, for those wanting to root their phones, I have discovered that skyraider 3.3 has practically no lag- significantly better than stock froyo!

frmBBzero2dro1dher0

Reaction score
afternoon gents and ladies....i have the 2.2 on my dinc and its rooted.....real pain in the butt having to un root update then re root btw.....lol....but now there is an update for the 2.2 that came out about a week ago and well i just need to find a zip or whatever for that update and the method on how to apply it without having to do the un root method again.....if its possible ill do it if i have to.....im getting really sick of it telling me every day to instal the update lol any help would be appreciated dancedroid

dstressman

Reaction score
I am curious how you know which version I have

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

boxs21

Reaction score
how to format froyo, or is necessary to format or reset froyo or is better to update os
grey.png

jdshort2010

Reaction score
Quick question: I rooted my phone about a month ago and then decided I really had no use for it so completey unrooted using the 2.2 Zip file provided in another forum. My question is... how do I know if all of my software settings are back to "complete" stock? I dont know anyone with an Incredible so I have nothing to compare it to.

Thanks-

FreakyDroid

Reaction score
Froyo Battery Issues?

I was reading some of the old posts of people complaining about battery issues when froyo first rolled out. I did not have my dinc before froyo, but when I left my ally and got the dinc, I did not notice the poor battery issues or the lagging of the browser. And I don't see how people were complaining so much, I absolutely love my Incredible, and I do admit that I have put it through hell and back but I still works just fine. I plan on buying the dinc2 next month. Hope that the dinc2 will be seeing gingerbread too

jjenkins50921

Reaction score
rooting

i have the inc and have done the ota.i was wandering what the best root procedure is ?if any one could piont me the right direction thanx