2.2 Car Dock

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by brochaos, Aug 4, 2010.

1. brochaos

brochaos Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what happened? i just can't believe how neglected this app was. although i thought the 2.1 version needed some work, I actually wish I could run the 2.1 version instead of the 2.2 version.

the empty icons, no customization, the fact that you can't access the launcher or your homescreens without fully exiting the car dock, then the screen dims, and you have to go restart car dock again. so annoying.

i know there are some alternates on teh market, but they seem to have fairly mixed reviews.

2. heem

heem Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed. I've never been more frustrated with this droid before making my drive into and home from work today. This dock mode is HORRIBLE.

3. Sileem

Sileem Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not a fan either, you can get a replacement app, I suggest Custom Car Home

4. Fizban22

Fizban22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    can you post a video or something showing what the new car dock mode is like??

i really hope 2.2 doesnt mess with the DX's car dock mode, thats one of my favorite things about the phone...

5. Big Lou

Big Lou Member

Ratings:
    +0