2.2 Car App.

pilot25

Reaction score
Anyone know how to add programs to the three empty car app spots on page two of the app? I have long pressed to no avail.

supr2nr

Reaction score
yeah I do believe he is. I would also like to know the same thing. I would like to put a link to the Sirius app in there. But I have yet to figure that out.

steeleshark2

Reaction score
Well, on the X that I have, menu button (bottom left with 4 squares) and in there was a custom setting for place a app in a blank spot. If that doesn't work, then IDK.

REMilk

Reaction score
Car Dock 2.2

Well, on the X that I have, menu button (bottom left with 4 squares) and in there was a custom setting for place a app in a blank spot. If that doesn't work, then IDK.

I have 2.2 on my Droid 1. On the Car Dock, when you press the Menu, nothing comes up. When you long press on one of the blank buttons on page 2 of the car doc, nothing happens.

Houston, I think we have a problem.

Bob

steeleshark2

Reaction score
Search Car Dock V2 in market. It is fully customizable. You may like it, I do!!

razorwire

Reaction score
Not sure if I see the spots you are talking about. On my Droid X 2.2 my screens are two rows of three. I have one spot for an extra app. But if it helps, while in the app I hit the Menu Key>Preferences>Custom. When I hit that it gives me a list of apps, I picked one and it filled that spot. Ignore this if this doesn't help lol.

OP
pilot25

pilot25

Reaction score
I was talking about the droid1 froyo. It seems like they did the car app half assed. You cannot add apps to the empty spaces. As far as I can tell.

Riley

Reaction score
Yup I can't figure out why they left the 3 spots blank on the second page over. Seems odd. And no menu to do anything either.