1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.2 BB to 2.01 Stock

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by farnz, Jul 16, 2010.

1. farnz

farnz New Member

I have been trying to go back to stock as my wife will be getting my droid and I am going to be using the new droid x. I have rom manager premium and have downloaded the stock rom. When I try to restore, I get the following message:
    -- Installing: SDCARD:/clockworkmod/download/droidk.macleodweb.net/motorola/sholes/sholes-2.0.1.zip
    I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
    Finding update package...
    I:Update location: SDCARD:/clockworkmod/download/droidk.macleodweb.net/motorola/sholes/sholes-2.0.1.zip
    Opening update package...
    I:Update file path: /sdcard/clockworkmod/download/droidk.macleodweb.net/motorola/sholes/sholes-2.0.1.zip
    Installing update...
    I:Trying update-binary.
    installing sholes updater extensions
    script aborted: assert failed: !less_than_int(1259199777, getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))
    assert failed: !less_than_int(1259199777, getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))
    E:Error in /sdcard/clockworkmod/download/droidk.macleodweb.net/motorola/sholes/sholes-2.0.1.zip
    (Status 7)
    Installation aborted.
    Failure at line 7:
    install_zip SDCARD:/clockworkmod/download/droidk.macleodweb.net/motorola/sholes/sholes-2.0.1.zip

I tried using nandroid to recover an older backup, but that didn't work either. Can someone tell me the easiest way without using rsdlite to get this phone back to 2.01 stock? Thank you.
  2. jlouang

jlouang New Member

Try re downloading the stock again. Or another thing you can try is know where the 2.01 file is save and data wipe and cache 2 times. Then locate the file and install
Search tags for this page

ro.build.date.utc

ro.build.date.utc assert failed

script aborted: assert failed: !less than int

update.zip ro.build.date.utc