1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.2 battery?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by killuhjason, Jun 7, 2010.

1. killuhjason

killuhjason New Member

Ive noticed my batter indicator shows 50%, while the system only shows 20%...

anyone having this issue?
  2. David522

David522 New Member

I had this before but it corrected itself.
    I think my battery is alot better on 2.2 then 2.1
  3. foxrider010970

foxrider010970 New Member

My droid its a hungry machine after 2.2 upgrade. First day last about 4 hours, I guess while doing all the sinc on the background, second day little bit better, about 6 hours. I should be complete sinc after few days. Until them this droid never have enough juice
  4. killuhjason

killuhjason New Member

my battery life is decent, but I dont like how the indicator is wrong...
  5. foxrider010970

foxrider010970 New Member

My battery indicator was malfunctioning the first days, after few days when back to normal. Wait a couple days, I think this ROM get faster and stable as the days go by.
    First days was a chaos, I was thinking to restore a backup, but now its all good. Everyday you find some new features in this ROM
  6. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Not sure if this is the correct answer for th op, but in general it is recommended in most of the battery threads I have seen by folks who know batteries to let the battery run completely down periodically. I think in the last XDA thread I read the recommendation is once a month for total drain. As this pertains to the phone's ability to register percentages, this drain will reset the internal values for the battery indicator, and may help with problems.

Craig
Search tags for this page

android world 2 motorola battery hack

froyo 2.2.3 battery indicator problems