928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Been running it since it was released, works great, no problems. Easy install with update.zip P3 and Team created.

The biggest problems I saw were people thinking they could flash this over 2.1...major no, no.

The other issue was related to losing ROOT, again easy solution, just download the Superuser update found in Rom manager Extras...and flash it at the same time as the 2.3.13 update,ie... 2.3.13update first, then SU update immediately before leaving recovery, then boot into perfectly Rooted 2.3.13..... Simple!!

Very simple easy update, IF you pay attention to details....as with most updates.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I lost gmail, how do I fix it?

More details....what version of Gmail were you using before ???

Gmail app is in the 2.3.13 update...but it is probably the older 2.2 version. IF you had updated to the 2.2.1 version prior to flashing 2.3.13 you have caused a Data conflict. Either update the Gmail app again to 2.2.1 , or go to Manage Applications and Clear the Data for Gmail.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I just installed your 2.2 Deodexed BGX and it fixed it all. The notification bar writing is all black though. Is there a way to change the font color to white?

That is the wrong Theme for 2.3.13....weird things can happen...and you have also reverted some apps back to 2.2 instead of 2.3.13....so you really no longer have 2.3.13

I will be releasing the Theme for 2.3.13 later tonight or tomorrow. If you can hold off, applying my new Theme will fix stuff applyin my 2.2 messed up. In other words you don't need to go back to 2.3.13 and start over.

OP
bharkin

bharkin

Reaction score
Thanks. I do have an interesting question. I just d/l another copy of the leak and it is larger than the first one I got. Does anyone know any different leaks out?

OP
bharkin

bharkin

Reaction score
I just installed your 2.2 Deodexed BGX and it fixed it all. The notification bar writing is all black though. Is there a way to change the font color to white?

That is the wrong Theme for 2.3.13....weird things can happen...and you have also reverted some apps back to 2.2 instead of 2.3.13....so you really no longer have 2.3.13

I will be releasing the Theme for 2.3.13 later tonight or tomorrow. If you can hold off, applying my new Theme will fix stuff applyin my 2.2 messed up. In other words you don't need to go back to 2.3.13 and start over.

Any news about this release? dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Getting close...this weekend for sure.

I have spent ALL week decompiling and recompiling EVERY image in EVERY apk in the whole Theme (approx 7500 images) optimizing and cleaning up any older images that were not done to the level of knowledge I have now, etc. It has been a boring and tedious task but it needed to be done. I am finally down to 3 apks left to go thru for the Droid X and will be ready to release a new version when finished...could be as soon as tonight.

Ironically 99% of users will never notice the changes, but it makes me happy and needed to be done to bring everything up to my standards. Plus it will give me a perfect base going forward.