2.11.605.3 rootable with revolutionary

CD95YJ

Reaction score
The stock RUU is rootable using revolutionary.

Screen shots to prove it-

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mafiafan123

Reaction score
The stock RUU is rootable using revolutionary.

Screen shots to prove it-

So if i got to the site and download it and run it will it root and keep my latest verison of GB with the stock radio im using because phones working great! with stock OTA but i was wanting root access.

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
I had to install the RUU because I was rooted and the ota put me in a bootloop. If you took the ota you in theory (because the RUU is the same file) can use revolutionary to root your phone.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
I had to install the RUU because I was rooted and the ota put me in a bootloop. If you took the ota you in theory (because the RUU is the same file) can use revolutionary to root your phone.

I Know it downgrades or something using Revolutionary im just curious to what extra step I have to do? im on 2.3.4 , Anyone else done this and not been rooted before? Cant get on a bootloop before I go on a trip lol

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Did you see my screenshots? I'm running 2.3.4 just like anyone who took the ota, no downgrade at all.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Did you see my screenshots? I'm running 2.3.4 just like anyone who took the ota, no downgrade at all.

No I didnt, Cool thanks! Nice background btw

Beardface

Reaction score
At first I didn't think this would work... then I got through it incredibly quickly.

Wow! That was easy! Its rebooting now. Hopefully its all good when it gets up and running.

Last edited:

sxt004

Reaction score
i have everything downloaded as well as watching the video, however when i get to the part where it says "zerging root...this may take a minute" it keeps saying cannot find root press any key to exit. I have all the drivers and everything installed. Kinda frustrating because i'm not a "noob" per say.

jpedi001

Reaction score
i used revolutionary to try and root but am having a problem putting the root file on the sd so right now i just have the cwm recovery. not rooted. saw this update and hit ok but it wont update. says failed to verify signature, installatiion aborted so everytime i reboot the phone just shuts off and tries to do it again and fails. how to i fix this. i dont want to lose all my data