.2.1 won't update

Discussion in 'ShadowROM' started by effpee, Dec 5, 2010.

1. effpee

effpee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm running Shadowrom .2.1. Rom manager keeps telling me to update to. 2.2. I tell it to do it. It asks about Google apps, backing up, and wiping data and cache. Then it just reboots without installing anything. If I tell it to backup, it backs everything up and reboots. If I tell it to wipe data, it does that too, but then it just reboots into. 2.1. A few minutes later, rom manager pops up another notification about .2.2. What am I missing?

2. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is what I did from reading on some other threads-

Go to Settings-Applications-Manage applications and select rom manager. Then Clear data and clear cache.

Then I went into ROM manager and did the fix all permissions- rebooted and then downloaded it in ROM manager.

Its fresh to me because I just did it 30 minutes ago. It does take forever to download though. I also didn't do the wipe either since I was running .2.1 already.

Hope I was able to help.

3. effpee

effpee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey thanks, I'll give that a try.

4. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope it works. This is my favorite ROM so far. I'm glad I updated to get the widgets built in to the notification bar for bluetooth etc. I'm staying on this one for a while.