1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.1 weird bluetooth

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by barber056, Mar 1, 2010.

1. barber056

barber056 New Member

i have a power control widget on desktop and accidently touched to start bluetooth and immediately shut it off then i had know speech to text or voice cappabilities. i know that there is bluetooth spy software and other monitoring apps could this be the problem ? I do not own any blu tooth accesories and it say it is trying to register to a sanyo device. can some help me detect if im being spied on or resolve this issue?

see:http://www.e-stealth.com/ULTIMATE-BLUETOOTH-MOBILE-PHONE-SPY-SOFTWARE-NEW-EDITION-2008_p_1-8.html
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

You must have been in a public place when you hit that button. The droid will find any bluetooth device near you. You aren't being spied on.
  3. barber056

barber056 New Member

nah i wish i was right here in my house with my gf who also has a droid and we own no bluetooth devices xcpt the droids and her laptop
  4. BlazinCaucasian

BlazinCaucasian New Member

Depending on how close your neighbors are you could be picking some of there stuff up. It happened when I went to my parents house.
Search tags for this page

detect spy software on android