2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

acturbo

Reaction score
Soo tommorow is the believed date? The moment of Truth.

I wouldnt get your hopes up with the amount of bugs that have been reported and the fact they just gave developers access a few weeks ago. We will get it but I dont think its going to be tomorrow.

chassum

Reaction score
I do know that USAA was scheduling its app for the 22nd. Coincidence?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if ya get ur hopes up then the let down will be huge. Ima treat it as I will get it when i get it.

Guchi

Reaction score
ya its def. coming tomorow!!!! thats what i heard from this guy that washes windows in my building, he said that his best friends sister was told that it was a for sure thing by a verizon rep on the phone but the rep said not to tell anyone so i'm pretty sure we are good to go!!!!!!!!

Istus

Reaction score
ya its def. coming tomorow!!!! thats what i heard from this guy that washes windows in my building, he said that his best friends sister was told that it was a for sure thing by a verizon rep on the phone but the rep said not to tell anyone so i'm pretty sure we are good to go!!!!!!!!
Oh how I love insider knowledge!

Yay! Another thread about this...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like the last update I'm expecting it to come in batches.

OP
Kdubbjr

Kdubbjr

Reaction score

Sounds so he said she said but my gut feeling says tommorow will be a good day.

Hypnotic

Reaction score

LMAOOOO

Best source ever = The guy who is washing your windows best friends sister who talked to the VERIZON rep on the phone.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath.

until you get the patch required for the 2.1 to be installed you aren't getting 2.1.

-=Jason=-

Guchi

Reaction score
no but seriosly no one realy knows what the deal is it comes when it comes i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.