2.1 simply stunning question

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by tiggerxplur, Feb 21, 2010.

1. tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur Member

Ratings:
    +1
    please dont get mad at me for posting this but i really didnt wanna read through 48 pages of post but is this rom a good one for a noob to be using

does it run smoothly with out using alot of ram with live walpapers and which version would be the best choice

and also if i do choose to install this i know i must wipe the data but would i be able to restore it using a backup or would that just mess it up

2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just backup your apps with Astro.....and IMHO, no. This is not a good option for a "noob" to be using. Because if/when you do want to switch back to a 2.0.1 ROM, you will have to not only wipe /data, but also wipe /system which is something that involves ADB and a command. If you have ADB then thats fine, but I would gues you don't know what I'm talking about. Just try B*tchin Baegel 2.0.6 or Bugless Beast for now

3. kevdog

kevdog Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Titanium backup is better because it saves market links as well. FYI

4. bL33d

bL33d Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have used about 300 diffrent roms lol. And this is imo the best 2.1 rom out and allmost best rom period a few bugs like kb backlight which is not a huge deal and unlocking when u slide out kb.

Chevy is awesome he tests his stuff and makes sure its good instead of throwing out 40 roms in a day till someone says its stable. I am hopeing chevy works on a 2.0.1 rom with live wallpapers for 100% bug free. but hell he'll prob have this rom 100% bug free in no time.

But ya this rom is a def most use imo.