1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.1 simply stunning question

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by tiggerxplur, Feb 21, 2010.

1. tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur New Member

please dont get mad at me for posting this but i really didnt wanna read through 48 pages of post but is this rom a good one for a noob to be using

does it run smoothly with out using alot of ram with live walpapers and which version would be the best choice

and also if i do choose to install this i know i must wipe the data but would i be able to restore it using a backup or would that just mess it up
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Just backup your apps with Astro.....and IMHO, no. This is not a good option for a "noob" to be using. Because if/when you do want to switch back to a 2.0.1 ROM, you will have to not only wipe /data, but also wipe /system which is something that involves ADB and a command. If you have ADB then thats fine, but I would gues you don't know what I'm talking about. Just try B*tchin Baegel 2.0.6 or Bugless Beast for now
  3. kevdog

kevdog New Member

Titanium backup is better because it saves market links as well. FYI
  4. bL33d

bL33d New Member

I have used about 300 diffrent roms lol. And this is imo the best 2.1 rom out and allmost best rom period a few bugs like kb backlight which is not a huge deal and unlocking when u slide out kb.

Chevy is awesome he tests his stuff and makes sure its good instead of throwing out 40 roms in a day till someone says its stable. I am hopeing chevy works on a 2.0.1 rom with live wallpapers for 100% bug free. but hell he'll prob have this rom 100% bug free in no time.

But ya this rom is a def most use imo.