2.1 release

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sparticus, Dec 23, 2009.

1. rebornlaxer

rebornlaxer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just use How to install 2.1 the easy way. It works and is barely buggy.

2. RyanRacer48

RyanRacer48 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not at all .. I'm pretty established where I use forums. Just is annoying when mods come off like that, I thought to point it out.

Nothing more nothing less.

3. RyanRacer48

RyanRacer48 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Flashing a 500 dollar phone to me is just foolish .. Go ahead and brick the thing when you SHOULD be going into Verizon and complaining you were sold an outdated piece of hardware under the presumption of top of the line.

I suppose if you bought on release date w/e .. but if its just a few days before the release of a better phone. I'd have no issue complaining.

4. destinydmm

destinydmm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've searched, and posted on many topics. I am an Android noob. I don't really get some of the things associated with rooting. Mainly Busybox, changing roms & recovery. I want multi-touch in the browser maps & gallery, like the N1, now w/ the ota update. Would love live wallpapers. And a bonus would be to get rid of some of the annoying unnecessary apps. But is it really worth it to root? Can I really brick the phone? What rom would I need? Sorry and thanx for any and all help.

5. texasPI

texasPI Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what I hate? Is when someone asks a question without looking to see if its been answered. In fact, what I hate the most are those that sign up, ask their question, get it answered and never come back to their thread to thank the people that helped them out. Another pet peeve are the people who come on here and say "I've been on alot of forums for alot of years blah blah blah. So have I and many others. If you don't like the way this forum is run...see ya!

Also, some folks need to grow a tougher skin. Its just a GD forum, don't start cutting yourself over sh!t.

And Ryan, good advice on telling them to go and complain. You've got it down pat...

CHEERS! :icon_ devil:

6. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Really directed toward Ryan. I fit every single qualification you listed ( no life, immature) and I'm one of the top ten posters in this forum and I'm not a mod. I did notice you say "Use the search" and perhaps that's what's holding me back. :icon_ devil::D

7. texasPI

texasPI Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No one has bricked their phones yet as long as you back up etc. If you follow the various guides out there you'll have no problem. However, if you're so concerned about it I'd suggest you wait for the official update.

8. RyanRacer48

RyanRacer48 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL Nominated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see your also from NE ohio :)

GO CAVS / Brownies!

Search tags for this page

droid 1 release date