2.1 not downloading

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sorry, issues were beyond my control.
maybe someday I can afford a vps solution, not in the cards right now.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No that's fine it was a big help I've already uploaded all the files to a new ftp I have access to and started modding the scripts already I'll push 2,2 out later today most likely

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

glhelinski

Reaction score
themes to download

i was too late to download the themes before sourceryrom.com shut down. does anyone have them to share or know where to get them? i'm currently on 2.1 but i think 2.0 themes work

No that's fine it was a big help I've already uploaded all the files to a new ftp I have access to and started modding the scripts already I'll push 2,2 out later today most likely

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The website is still up and i changed my kernel yesterday so i'm sure that theme should work to... let me know if they wont i'll might able to pull the Galaxy S theme of my phone.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All files moved from dmacleo's ftp to a new one i have access to that is the only difference between 2.1 and 2.2 is just updated links. Everything on 2.2 is guaranteed to work for a long time

Sourcery ROM V2.2

Just released see here

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just got the push notification, Gflam updated the links after installing the 2.2 you should be able to get themes and other stuff.

Edit: Gflam beat me to posting.

Last edited:

glhelinski

Reaction score
ah, now i get it. sweet. i see the site is back up for a bit and the new 2.2 also. was about to jump over to project elite but sourcery is the best of at least a dozen i've tried.

i was too late to download the themes before sourceryrom.com shut down. does anyone have them to share or know where to get them? i'm currently on 2.1 but i think 2.0 themes work