1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.1 Freezing Up?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by zegolf, Jan 12, 2010.

1. zegolf

zegolf New Member

Anyone having issues with 2.1 freezing up on them? I can't tell if it's related to the live background, or if it's background processes that are running, but it seems that at random times, when I attempt to load up certain apps (completely random) or load up the app tray, it freezes and resets my droid.
  2. kable

kable New Member

I had this issue, then I did the overclock to 600Mhz and issues were resolved.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/15244-how-i-got-wi-fi-tether-600mhz.html
  3. zegolf

zegolf New Member

Seems I didn't see your original link, overclocked the droid with a bad rom, and lost wifi. I'll have to try this new method tonight.

Thanks!
Search tags for this page

android 2.1 freezing