2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Reaction score
^^ Probably barely noticeable. In the grand scheme of droid, not many people really root. It may be high in terms of the forums, but even the forums don't make up a significant amount of droid users

Riddick

Reaction score
I'm kind of annoyed at the delays too but honestly it's not that big of a deal. 2.1 isn't that much better than 2.0.1. That includes the 2.1 roms, they're not significantly better than stock either. It's still essentially the same phone with the same basic feature set. Most of the newer features you can download off the market anyway. Live Wallpapers and the 3D launcher are both useless. I'm running the latest version of buggless beast and I turned Live Wallpapers off after like 10 seconds, it's useless.

nerdkill

Reaction score
^^ Probably barely noticeable. In the grand scheme of droid, not many people really root. It may be high in terms of the forums, but even the forums don't make up a significant amount of droid users

i kind of figured that it would be a very small impact, but you never know with word of mouth. most people i know at work that have droids never cared until i was complaining about it and now they're rooted. i just wonder how much of that happened. funny thing is they rooted while i unrooted to get the update. why do i always need to have something different? it really is a sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.