2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's just hope and pray for the ones that choose to update that it does not turn their Droids into Milestones :(

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually I heard they are delaying flash because they want it to be on the Droid II which is coming out in July.:icon_ devil:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Well if it doesn't add screens, which it looks like it doesn't, I will just run HelixLauncher2 and hope for the best.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh and by the way - this is the official 2.1 OTA thread. For those who keep throwing ROOTING in our faces place take it to another thread. This is for those who are not interested in ROOTING.

If you're bringing up that you already have it all it's BRAGGING and it's not welcome.

mikes

Reaction score
Oh and by the way - this is the official 2.1 OTA thread. For those who keep throwing ROOTING in our faces place take it to another thread. This is for those who are not interested in ROOTING.
One of us is confused. I don't see a "moderator" badge on your avatar, so I think it's you.

bpad10

Reaction score
Holy sht.....I think I just wet myself......shouldn't of looked at this with a full beer in my hand....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why does someone take talking about rooting like it's being thrown in their faces? And like it's "bragging"? I don't understand...why would you feel that offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.