2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himitsu

Reaction score
I own a Milestone and I can't use those custom roms... Even so, I keep saying: 2.1 for me is nothing... In my country (Brasil), I won't be able to update as soon as it hits anyway. I WANT FLASH PLAYER, that's all!

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I was going to switch my wife's "stocker" over to Ultimate Droid v7.8 this weekend but now I think I will wait for the OTA update for her phone and see how it compares. It has a real high bar to reach to compare with v7.8 though. I have my doubts.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flash=ADOBE. NOT MOTO, NOT VZ.

Geez its tiring to see you all think 2.1 would have it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the official roll out I'll be going back to stock. I want to see how 2.1 runs and I'm confident that someone will root 2.1. and we will see what happens at that point.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
System Update: DROID by Motorola

its official I had to see it myself. Now to decide whether to wait or unroot and get it. Ima wait to make sure you can still root after the update.

droidman101

Reaction score
Sadly I'm going to stay with my cyanogen rom. This update came too late.

droidman101

Reaction score
Flash=ADOBE. NOT MOTO, NOT VZ.

Geez its tiring to see you all think 2.1 would have it.

But we might need 2.1 to get it. Anyways, the are gonna update 2.1 more because of the droid/milestone

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
1/4+ of the updates listed are Gmaps updates that are already available? Must be a pretty slim update

mach330

Reaction score
so quick question. for us rooted folks. if we unroot (and go back to stock). then do the update. can we root again? or does rooting not work on 2.1 yet (although we have 2.1 roms)?

mikes

Reaction score
All I got to say is finially. Lol
LOL, finially, indeed.
FinialRack.jpg

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will wait and listen to the comments of those who rooted and then went back to stock to get the official 2.1 before deciding if I will unroot or not. The fact the UD does so much for me now, that it will take a lot of convincing or something special (like flash) to get me to try. All I can say is, it's about time!

Status
Not open for further replies.