2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1Lover

Reaction score
ULTIMATE DROID!

Nuff said!

sorry verizon.... two months late and not enough features for me....

lmao

R1Lover

Reaction score
And the few things that we needed fixed are not mentioned...

1. Better outlook integration
2. Better e-mail options, add signature, etc.

weezyldroid27

Reaction score
Yeah hydrolex99 I agree I was looking forward to those features also. I am an ultimate droid and all I need is some adobe flash and I am good y'all. Thank you developers!!!!!

lumpysherman

Reaction score
Let the release date speculation begin. I heard from my girlfriends ex's brother who knows a night janitor at best buy whose sister works in mobile saying it would be on 4/01.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
Only thing that I see good with this is that it would have any real hardware tweaks moto might decide to put in for the gpu and other hardware.... things that rom devs can't do due to closed source issues. but then i don't know how these fixes would get put into some roms.... like koushes..*shrugs* but hey at least we got some info right

mjl4878

Reaction score
Let the release date speculation begin. I heard from my girlfriends ex's brother who knows a night janitor at best buy whose sister works in mobile saying it would be on 4/01.

Good research, i'll be turning my phone on/off all day now just waiting for it to hit! :icon_ banana:

coupon

Reaction score
whats this stuff about audio when unplugging? are they talking about how it stops playing when you unplug headphones? i hope that's not what its talking about taking out...

serika

Reaction score
Yar. Too late Verizon. You had me excited and teased me for months. Then anguish put a serious strain on our relationship and I needed someone to comfort me. Unfortunately for you, Blackdroid and crew are my new baby momma's.

Yes, my love it is true. You have been upgraded for someone better.

Love Always,

Cow

This. Exactly how I feel.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
Personally its quite annoying to read this and everyone has to tell everyone how they don't care they are rooted, cool. Some people just want to hear about the update not which rom all you rooted guys are using. I guess I just am sick of all the rooted users knocking an exciting time. Can't wait for the update.

Yes there are a lot of fellow Droidians here who don't have or take the time to hack their phones. If you have a rooted phone running any of the 2.1 ROMS out there, I don't see a need to comment in threads like this.

Met-Droid

Reaction score
As a non rooted droid guy I can't wait. When the OTA update comes through will I be able to install the new launcher2.apk on my phone or is that only for rooted users?

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
March 18th it will begin to roll out

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
boo no flash player? no talk of extra home screens???

honestly if it does come out with more home screens i might unroot my droid, just for shear better stability...i dont use many root functions besides roms, themes from teh roms, and overclocking....all i want is the 2.1 apps (will be in the update), the smoked glass theme...overclocking i can live without...no need for wireless tether as i use pdaNet anyways....

but I WANT FLASH PLAYER AJSDKLFJASDFJ GAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.