2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Junk the droid, get an iphone.......2.1 is still behind....if it ever comes out.......iphones are light years ahead, developers are saying it is too hard to write apps for the droid due to all the different models and versions. The iphone just works too!!!! The droid is so buggy and too many problems!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till my verizon contract is up.

Thanks but no thanks... Since my wife and I came from the other side and she had the iPhone, Apple is way too controlling and how many years did it take them to give the iPhone copy and paste, and how many years for multi-tasking... Don't know about you, but the android apps are increasing BIG time. Will grow more when all the android phones will be on 2.1 and that also includes the G1.

To each their own, and happy ventures there.

You are also forgetting simple picture messaging. or VIDEO.

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
Im almost tempted to root, instead of waiting on this update. but i know as soon as i root its going to come out. and im still scared of rooting.

Slipstream

Reaction score
I am not going to warn you guys again. You are not permitted to speak about anything in this thread. If you want to speak about anything, you will need to take it somewhere you are permitted to speak about something.
Last warning MrKleen. I warned you before about talking on the forums.

DF was NOT created for people to talk about things. This forum was created for thought alone.

If you continue to put font to reply box you will be banned permanently.

Thank you for cooperating.

Wow, from a moderator. Nice. :dry:

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I am not going to warn you guys again. You are not permitted to speak about anything in this thread. If you want to speak about anything, you will need to take it somewhere you are permitted to speak about something.

DF was NOT created for people to talk about things. This forum was created for thought alone.

You guys do notice that is a joke right? MrKleen was joking. obviously. and CK joked back by making a ridiculous statement. Sometimes i doubt the mental health of us 2.1 waiting droiders.... :icon_eek:

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I figured id call *228 this morning for ****s and giggles and it wouldnt do anything the recorded lady just said that programming cant be done? not even roaming updates.
i also called *028 (not sure what it is but it was before i found the other number cause i forgot it) and it also said they cant update at the moment. wierd.

i called and did roaming updates successfully. I guess maybe a fluke? or maybe... 2.1... is a transformer :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Slipstream

Reaction score

You guys do notice that is a joke right? MrKleen was joking. obviously. and CK joked back by making a ridiculous statement. Sometimes i doubt the mental health of us 2.1 waiting droiders.... :icon_eek:

True, but backhanded mocking of the people actually annoyed with rooters and their behavior doesn't help the situation at all.

I think I'm going to start going into rooting threads in the Hacking forum and talk about how my phone already has a functional ROM, and how everyone in there waiting for the newest Cyanogen is a fool. My phone button works all of the time, losers!

That seems fair, right? ;)

MrKleen

Reaction score

LOL, Absolutely Hilarious! Thank you for being easy on me, from this point forward I will think about alot of things but put no fonts in boxes!

I'm not going to hold my breath, but I hope the update will come before the end of the month. I want to have a positive attitude like Blitzburgh. Now that 2.1 is becoming official all over the world it has to be close. Hopefully it was a silly reason for the delay and it will start unleashing at any moment.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score

True, but backhanded mocking of the people actually annoyed with rooters and their behavior doesn't help the situation at all.

I think I'm going to start going into rooting threads in the Hacking forum and talk about how my phone already has a functional ROM, and how everyone in there waiting for the newest Cyanogen is a fool. My phone button works all of the time, losers!

Lol yeah go start havoc its all we need!

but really. the biggest thing that annoys me that Milestones have 2.1. officially. and yet the DROID. the flagship phone basically of the US. in the US the most powerful country in the world, doesnt have 2.1 because of STUPID f**kups. like really. its not about the update. its that we should have had it months ago. and idc what it comes with anymore. its just about when Verizon etc. will eventually release it. they should have been on the ball months ago. Utterly ridiculous.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score

tehpriest

Reaction score

but really. the biggest thing that annoys me that Milestones have 2.1. officially. and yet the DROID. the flagship phone basically of the US. in the US the most powerful country in the world, doesnt have 2.1 because of STUPID f**kups. like really. its not about the update. its that we should have had it months ago. and idc what it comes with anymore. its just about when Verizon etc. will eventually release it. they should have been on the ball months ago. Utterly ridiculous.

I wonder what the sales split is. USA to rest of the world? Night be the single largest single country market but is it the largest market over all? And "powerful"? not not for much longer the way China is going.

skeeter1

Reaction score
Yeah. I've been trying random numbers all night. No luck. Poo. (thanks for the chuckle, Skyscraper38. Made my morning!) I've been watching "the owl box" this AM. Fascinating. Google it. Yeah, I'm OT.....

blitzburgh39

Reaction score

I wonder what the sales split is. USA to rest of the world? Night be the single largest single country market but is it the largest market over all? And "powerful"? not not for much longer the way China is going.

US is the most powerful i am definitely not going there. its not really a topic on debate. anywhere. the droid sold 1.05 million in the US. how much did it sell anywhere else? im really not sure

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like my home westell lost it, thank God for the Droid! Will carry me through today until new router arrives tomorrow.

Too bad my order doesn't come with 2.1... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.