2.1 Apps for Telus are here (the missing ones)

Topuz

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this!

Is there a way to enable multi-touch in gallery app?

jphccfc

Reaction score
do you have to be rooted to get the voicesearchkeyboard apk to install? Im getting not installed

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
The gallery should be multi-touch, you do not have to be rooted to use any of these. Hold on while I check the gallery. You must be running 2.1 for the keyboard to work and you have to go Settings>Language and Keyboard> Select "Android Keyboard" to enable the voice keyboard.

jphccfc

Reaction score
I get application not installed when installing the voice keyboard app! Not sure what the issue is anyone else having this issue?

vmani007

Reaction score
no download link

Hello every 1

Thanks for sharing the info..where is the download link for the apps, I tried clicking the links It directed me to googlegroups docs..where should I download the apps? ?
awaiting for reply

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
jphccfc Where are you in the world and what network are you on, I tested all these apps on a Telus Milestone only (that's all i got access to)

vmani007

Reaction score
.apk file please

hello..

can any 1 post .apk file for 3D Gallery and genie widget..I am in my college and they have websensed GOOGLE DOC`S:(i cant access through my moblie browser also..kindly post the .apk file for downloading...

thanks in advance

vmani007

Reaction score
3d gallery .apk with multi touch &&Genie widget

:byepalm:

this 3d gallery .apk supports multi touch !! dancedroidworks g8 for me...
dint replace default media gallery :icon_ banana:

Genie widget works cool :):icon_ banana:

enjoy :happy2:

Last edited:

jphccfc

Reaction score
jphccfc Where are you in the world and what network are you on, I tested all these apps on a Telus Milestone only (that's all i got access to)
Canada and on Fido, I did a reboot and uninstalled my voiceserch.apk and now everything works fine, Cheers.

Exostenza

Reaction score
Fantastic post! Thank you so much!

I have been looking for these and you came through.

Now how do I get the phone to read me my text messages and so fourth? I cannot check the accessibility option as it is greyed out and yes I have installed the speech synthesis library.