1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.1-2.3.15 Bricked...

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by Xaven, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Xaven

Xaven New Member

Need to help been searching all morning so now im asking here.

Here is what i did.

Had 2.3.9 and SBF'ed back to 2.1. Everything worked fine.

Installed 2.3.15 via Koush and an install.zip.

Wiped Data and Cache and rebooted. Now im stuck on the Motorola screen and cant figure out why?

Any ideas?
  2. Xaven

Xaven New Member

PS. Im trying to get to 2.2.1
  3. Xaven

Xaven New Member

I guess im gonna try the 2.2 sbf and see what happens....
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

If the 2.1 sbf worked then you should be able to sbf with the 2.3.15 (2.2) one to get on 2.2 then pull down the update for 2.2.1.

Sent from my DROIDX
  5. Jaxidian

Jaxidian Team FreeMyMoto Premium Member Developer

If you're stuck at the M logo, then that means you can successfully SBF it. If you SBF it, go find the 320 SBF file and use that.

Before you SBF, though, if you happen to still have the recovery bootstrapper on there (try pulling the battery after a brief period of time after you see the M logo is the best way I know to do it - if you're lucky, it will boot back up to the bootstraper), then you can always try Maderstcok. Even if you SBF with the 320 SBF file, follow it up with the Maderstcok to get to 340 in the easiest manner.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-rooted-help/112152-maderstcok-ota-2-3-340-update-zip.html