2.0 ?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
C'mon ... when are we getting gingerbread? :)

(I was bored, and since the rom is running great, I needed something to post hehehe).

Armyof2

Reaction score
I'd settle for the x86 version of 2.2 that intel is supposed to be porting for the atom processors....i want me some froyo on my netbook!

OP
RW-1

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your right! Man I wasnt even looking when I put 2.0 instead of 3.0 ... facepalm ...

Anyone else try ie9 yet ? nice however there are some quirks I'd like to see ironed out, but much faster on my hardware.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your right! Man I wasnt even looking when I put 2.0 instead of 3.0 ... facepalm ...

Anyone else try ie9 yet ? nice however there are some quirks I'd like to see ironed out, but much faster on my hardware.

I just took it as you wanted sapphire 2.0, lol.

Sent from my Droid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Enough of this Gingerbread talk, how about some Honeycomb :)

OP
RW-1

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm losing it today, was referring to sapphire, but then it hit me about the froyo ver... [pulls covers over head after popping a trank...] at least i'll sleep...

velocity92c

Reaction score
I thought Droids didn't meet the min requirements for 3.0? I'm sure the code could be ported over to the Droid but how well will it run at half the RAM required?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Droids didn't meet the min requirements for 3.0? I'm sure the code could be ported over to the Droid but how well will it run at half the RAM required?

Rumor. Google came out right after that guy said that saying it was all just a rumor.

Sent from my Droid