2.0 :)

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Well all the Roms all great they all have their +&- I hope we have done some stuff that's original and people like sourcery for that and the support we offer. With that 2.0 will be here tommorow so its a gnreat time to flash some of the others and check them out than give 2.0 a try we hope you will come back and stay with sourcery but your cheating yourself not checking out what's out there. And the best time to do it is when you should wipe to install a new release of your favorite rom. Make a nandroid backup before you do :)

Enough of this false modesty, do not listen to this man.
And eagle it says on the irc by your name, work.
You foruming on the company dime? Good.
Just to let others know, all the new GB roms are great...
And I mean great as in, great this ROM refuses to work.
Or, great I can't get google talk to authenticate so now I cannot use the market.
Or, thats just great, I spent twenty hours on 3 different GB releases flashing and reflashing and they all blew chunks. If you want to spend as much time in recovery as Chuckie Sheen, then by all means the other GB's are for you. If you like wiping a ton, either go with GB or work at a nursing home.

I have 9 kids to feed and can't be wastin my time with what the french call "garbaage"

Good move G&E on laying off the GB.
Like car racing just draft behind the early releases and learn from the multitudes of issues.

Then when you do GB, it will be Sweet Sourcery.

GB is a child in utero, and all these devs pushed that baby out in its second tri-mester.
The proof has been in the pudding, and that pudding ain't Cosby approved.

Let the the conjuring of 2.0 commence

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Bongs everyone that follow our twitter or stopped by our irc knew last night.
The Magic Continues 2/5/11

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sorry but I have boycotted twitter and facebook from inception, and I'm not referring to the movie that just got the shaft from the Oscars.

I have zero followers and zero friends and I love it.
Only wall I got are the padded ones that surround me!

Saturday I will go from this :icon_ nono2:
to this :yahoo::pint:

darkmatter

Reaction score
so what is this? beta? rc? stable?

Well all the Roms all great they all have their +&- I hope we have done some stuff that's original and people like sourcery for that and the support we offer. With that 2.0 will be here tommorow so its a gnreat time to flash some of the others and check them out than give 2.0 a try we hope you will come back and stay with sourcery but your cheating yourself not checking out what's out there. And the best time to do it is when you should wipe to install a new release of your favorite rom. Make a nandroid backup before you do

once I find something that works, I tend to stick with it. I'm not usually one that has to keep playing around for the sake of playing around. There's a couple reasons I went with sourcery. one, from reading various forums, sourcery was well spoken of. two, the forum is pretty active, and seeing the devs posting was a big plus. and lastly, it was the first one I could get running from rom manager... :p

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
the developers whre

so what is this? beta? rc? stable?

Well all the Roms all great they all have their +&- I hope we have done some stuff that's original and people like sourcery for that and the support we offer. With that 2.0 will be here tommorow so its a gnreat time to flash some of the others and check them out than give 2.0 a try we hope you will come back and stay with sourcery but your cheating yourself not checking out what's out there. And the best time to do it is when you should wipe to install a new release of your favorite rom. Make a nandroid backup before you do

once I find something that works, I tend to stick with it. I'm not usually one that has to keep playing around for the sake of playing around. There's a couple reasons I went with sourcery. one, from reading various forums, sourcery was well spoken of. two, the forum is pretty active, and seeing the devs posting was a big plus. and lastly, it was the first one I could get running from rom manager... :p

I never see those lazies on here

RedRumy3

Reaction score
Get to play with a new rom today woot...waits for 2.0 release dancedroid

thac

Reaction score
Can't wait for 2.0, need something to pass the time before the super bowl!

Sent from my Sourcery

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
LOL^^^^^

Going to give this one a shot eagle..thanks for posting this for everyone!

darkmatter

Reaction score
would it be prudent for someone like me (ie, new to root, and if my phone goes fubar I'm fubar) to stick with 1.3 for a while, and hop to 2.0 after its been going for a bit?

T-Dev

Reaction score
would it be prudent for someone like me (ie, new to root, and if my phone goes fubar I'm fubar) to stick with 1.3 for a while, and hop to 2.0 after its been going for a bit?

been running it for > a week with no issues. no more risky loading 2.0 than there was oading 1.3 :)