2.0 Theme or rom issues or requests post here.

T-Dev

Reaction score
I'm running the updated version of chaos and noticed that my calendar wasn't syncing properly, so I removed gemini calendar and tried to install stock calendar through sourcery but it didn't work. How can I recover my stock calendar. Thanks for your help and this amazing rom.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

what about it didnt work? did it not download? did it not install? did it install but not synch?

jpackage82

Reaction score
It didn't download or install. No app icon in menu and when I use my calendar widget, it's no longer tied into my google calendar.

T-Dev

Reaction score
Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync... Do you have a google account setup here? Im hoping that your gapps is missing and needs to be re-isntalled.

bjmacdow

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on with my phone.

Original droid with Sourcery 2.0 on it. Put on Infinite Chaos theme last night and wifi stopped working. reflashed rom, was using the 900 kernel and reflashed that and still no wifi.

The settings says that wifi is on; but disconnected, and all of the networks that I am used to connecting to state that they are not in range when I know that they are on because my computer is on on wifi. Any thoughts?

Thank you. The rom is great and Chaos looked sweet till this issue happened.

bjmacdow

Reaction score
Ended up flashing a recovery rom, reloading sourcery and it is working again on Sourcery. Not sure what happened; but it is fixed. Thanks guys.

frankdtank

Reaction score
Is there a setting in here somewhere to always use the proximity sensor when making a call? Without that setting my phone constantly goes on mute or speaker when I'm talking to someone. Its so freaking annoying. If that setting isn't in the rom, could you add it to a later release?

Also, the built in themes are sweet but is the only way to go back to stock either restore a backup or reflash?

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Is there a setting in here somewhere to always use the proximity sensor when making a call? Without that setting my phone constantly goes on mute or speaker when I'm talking to someone. Its so freaking annoying. If that setting isn't in the rom, could you add it to a later release?

Also, the built in themes are sweet but is the only way to go back to stock either restore a backup or reflash?

To back to stock theme you do have to reflash the Rom as far as i know. About the mute during call the only cure i found for it to click the top button o turn off the screen as soon as u pick the call.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I usually just hit the home button and then i hit the lock button but we'll look at it

bassmankc

Reaction score
Teds phone tools? Does it exist or is its bong water? Lol, I searched the market, is it hiding somewhere?

nybadboy11

Reaction score
theme request

My theme request is MLB baseball and or NY YANKEES ive tried this a few times but please if someone has the time I would be greatful,and thanks to all the themers for all your hard work :)

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
My theme request is MLB baseball and or NY YANKEES ive tried this a few times but please if someone has the time I would be greatful,and thanks to all the themers for all your hard work :)

I know I've seen a Yankee theme once before ... can't remember what ROM it was for, but there is one floating around out there somewhere.

Edit: Here it is. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/57124-theme-yankees-theme.html

Maybe contact the guy and see if he'll let ya port to sourcery.