2.0.1 Issues

paulie324

Reaction score
Has anyone had the 22.0.1 dowload fail? If so, how dowe get another notification. I have 2 droids and one downloaded fine, the other failed and now I canot get the update.

thanks

Daywalker

Reaction score
I think some other owners and other telephones carriers are posting fake problems to bring down a good all around phone. I read most of the problems here and I have never experience any of these problems. My phone is working just fine from the day one till the 2.01 update.
Good luck guys...:icon_ banana:
Yup I agree, we have two DROIDs in the house and I know of 4 more (2 are former I-Phone owners) and of the 6 I have not seen one problem.

Daywalker

Reaction score
Has anyone had the 22.0.1 dowload fail? If so, how dowe get another notification. I have 2 droids and one downloaded fine, the other failed and now I canot get the update.

thanks

Do the Manuel update

paulie324

Reaction score
Maual Update

I would but I do not know how to do it. And I cannot find it anywhere. Tell me if you know

thanks

Daywalker

Reaction score
I would but I do not know how to do it. And I cannot find it anywhere. Tell me if you know

thanks

There is a tread on here that has both the link and step by step directions

I did mine took me 5 minutes

boostdscoob

Reaction score
Look in my sig. If you can't follow those instructions, take your phone back and get a razor

masterxchief

Reaction score
I'm having issues with texting with the touch keyboard. When I click the box to reply the keyboard will pop open but when I type nothing shows up in the box. Anyone know how to fix this?

djstar2k2

Reaction score
ive noticed no issues as of yet just wish they would have put in the ability to send sound in a text like in 1.6 os lol

silenceforus

Reaction score
My issue is when I click home running gde it hangs up freezes and force closes almost every time. Only since the update

Wolfwise

Reaction score
Mine is right on as usual. My biggest prob seems to be setting up yahoo mail. Got it set up as a shortcut now to open the browser to mobile yahoo mail. More than one way to skin a cat

Wolfwise

screwedbyexisten

Reaction score
I would like to see who else has had these problems:

1) Browser Lag

2) Battery Life Loss

3) Keyboard Light Not Turning On

4) Slower Android Market

5) Search Widget Acts Weird

6) People Complain You Drop Out When Making Bluetooth Calls

7) Messaging App Randomly Puts You At The Most Recent Message When Trying To Scroll Up To Read Older Messages

I have experienced all these issues, and other random bugs I can't remember. I was so happy with 2.0.0, and now I'm constantly pissed off at my phone. I wish I could flash it back to 2.0.0. Anyone know how to do that?

Wolfwise

Reaction score
Thought about forwarding but I dont have the paid version of Yahoo so it will not allow me. Unless you know of another way that I am missing. I really dont use Yahoo much except for junk mail and giving out when registering for sites

boostdscoob

Reaction score
use search, go to the bottom of the forums, its here somewhere, but im not gonna do all the footwork for you. its there.