1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2.0.1 - Blank screen after the Display times out

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bwhite757, Jan 1, 2010.

1. bwhite757

bwhite757 New Member

I downloaded the HC 2.1 SU ROM today to throw it on my phone and try it out. I went in and did 2 Nandroid backups of my phone and moved them to my computer, restored the 2.1 image, still not 100% happy with 2.1, so put my backed up img of my phone back on, restored, everything seemed to be working fine, booted up and all was good. Once the display timed out however, that was it. Can't get it to come back on. The bottom keys light up when I hit the power button, but that's all the activity I can see. It won't restart by holding down Shift-Alt-Del, I have to pull the battery to get it to restart. I went in and tried my 2nd backup image. Same result.

Any ideas of what I can try? I put 2.1 back on for the time-being, it's working as it should.
  2. brew73

brew73 New Member