1st time on Android!

the5rivers

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally made the switch to Android via the Motorola Droid. I have been using WM phones for years, and even dabbled with the phone from Cupertino.

Excited to learn what Android has to offer! I feel like I have entered a secret society haha I love it! Definitely want to learn how to get the most out of my new phone!

Time to peruse the site and research! Thanks!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome, brother! Haha!

Hope you've got a comfy chair and some snacks! There's plenty here to keep you busy indefinitely!:icon_ banana:

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
Yeah, new things to learn everyday. Just look for what interests you in what you need/want your phone to do. There is so much here, you will go nuts trying to figure it all out. Welcome!

OP
T

the5rivers

Reaction score
Yeah, new things to learn everyday. Just look for what interests you in what you need/want your phone to do. There is so much here, you will go nuts trying to figure it all out. Welcome!

I am already going nuts! There is SO much info, I have like 5 tabs open in my browser! Definitely a lot of info to read up on! Time to narrow my search.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have the bad habit of trying to help answer any questions I can as well. I have the day off and have been on here since around 8am EST. It's now 5:30pm. Yeah...There're probably much better things I could be doing...Sleeping comes to mind [I work midnights, so I've been on since shortly after getting home from work today.]

As soon as I think I can leave the computer for a while, I find something else to learn or help with...