1st rom

dabeaver4789

Reaction score
Cynogen 6.0 but I've been rocking UD since I found out how sweet UD was I think I started with 8.0 and now I'm on TUD 2.5 waiting for a stable 3.0

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Smoked Glass 4 or 5 point something - back on Android 2.0.1 - January 2010

Sent from my Droid Classic with Bionic Fever -

scarabshell

Reaction score
Well since my previous post I flashed my first DX rom, gotta say I'm impressed, I'm running rubixfocussed, I might just like having a X after all, especially since i hear UD is coming soon for it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cellss01

Reaction score
I rooted my Droid in September 2010 and I had a big choice, Cyanogen 6 or UD Extreme 8. I chose UD Extreme 8 and I've been happy using Blackdroid's ROMs ever since.

angler1

Reaction score
Adam z almost a year ago this month actually. I remember when I finished downloading and I restarted my phone and the fireworks started after the M logo. I was instantly addicted. It was all downhill from there.:icon_eek:

OP
kingdroid81

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I really don't know why some people that have droids, don't root them. They are totally missing out on their droids potential. I remember when live wallpapers were the big thing!

Sent from my D1.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I really don't know why some people that have droids, don't root them. They are totally missing out on their droids potential. I remember when live wallpapers were the big thing!

Sent from my D1.

Yeap, X made a port on alldroid for them to work on the D1 lol. My buddy finally let me root his d1 a few weeks back and only bc it started running so bad and verizon was like sorry we cant fix or give u a free upgrade.

OP
kingdroid81

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Just for old times sake, I sure wished someone would bring back the first smoked glass theme, but with a lil gingerbread thrown in. I think that would be kina cool. Just a thought.

Sent from my D1.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think my first ROM was Sapphire but.. it wouldn't boot. I bootlooped a few times and then I got BB to run. Version 4 I think. Only had this phone about 6 months (D1). Stuck with that until I tried UD. Stuck with that til I tried PE. I don't switch much.

OP
kingdroid81

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I think my first ROM was Sapphire but.. it wouldn't boot. I bootlooped a few times and then I got BB to run. Version 4 I think. Only had this phone about 6 months (D1). Stuck with that until I tried UD. Stuck with that til I tried PE. I don't switch much.

Well see if you could use the old smoked glass theme,of course with permissions, and maybe throw in some bits of GB. With UD 3.0 coming out of beta soon, I think that would be a good first theme to throw on that bad boy.dancedroid