1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

1st Japanese-German Droid user? lol

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nakagaki, Nov 17, 2009.

1. nakagaki

nakagaki New Member

As the title states, I maybe the first Japanese-German (my ethnicity) droid user! WOOT =)

Any who, I love my Droid! I came from the Blackberry Storm, and this phone is a billion times better :) I plan to help out this community with answering any questions (and asking quite a few of my own), lol.

Also, just throwing this out there, does anyone have a Google Voice invite? The Verizon rep that sold me the phone said I had to pay 2.99$ to use visual voice mail, but I know Google Voice is free (I’m no sucker!). :icon_ banana:

If so, can you send it to me at: cpussman@gmail.com

I don’t have much to offer in response, but I do have a demoid account and I could send you an invite to that when it comes back up.

Thanks! :greendroid:
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hallo nagaki

und herzlich willkommen im Forum.
    Wer hat dir das mit google erzählt? eventuell war gemeint dass du einen Datenvertrag brauchst um Voicemail und Google Apps richtig nutzen zu können ;)

Liebe grüße
    Aus Deutschland

Tigger
  3. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Hai! Botan demas ka? That's all the japanese I know.. and I'm not even sure it is correct.. ;) welcome to the forums!
  4. nakagaki

nakagaki New Member

lol, thanks guys :)

:yeahbaby01: