??????????????????????????????????????

Chambumbo

Reaction score
Idk about you guys but don't you think that verizon should do some type of reparations to all his costumers?

I mean we pay for "the most reliable network in the nation" and i do understand that technology fails but they don't faik when it comes to charging you Im just saying :-/
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. VZW is by FAR the most money-hungry carrier around..

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Red Tapatalk

OP
C

Chambumbo

Reaction score
Well if you guys think is fair to le

Kimo91

Reaction score
I used to work for Verizon and I will say this when people complain about their prices: their technology is the best hands down and is well worth the price.

That being said, look at Sprint when they introduced 4G 2 years ago, that was mainly a marketing ploy to get more customers and they did but lo and behold, their technology went bankrupt and their 4G map is a very small shadow in Verizon's huge 4G coverage map. T-Mobile and at&ts 4G is slower than Verizon's. Sadly these companies paid top dollar to have the latest and greatest phones but not the technology to power them. Verizon did the total opposite and people whined and cried that Verizon's phones were a step behind. Fast forward to present day and now Verizon's getting the best phones while the other companies are now backpeddling and reworking their 4G technology while Verizon continues to improve their almost perfect 4G and widening their footprint. Yes the 4G has been spotty in some areas due to outages but hey I'd rather deal with that than the other companies self proclaimed best 4G service out there.

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr

Kimo91

Reaction score
Btw I'm a loyal Verizon customer and will always be. Best service, technology and awesome customer service

OP
C

Chambumbo

Reaction score
I completely agree with you the service is the best there is im just saying at least we should get some type of "sorry" is like when you go to a Food place if they *mess up they give a free soda at least. You get what im saying now?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Chambumbo

Reaction score
Hahaha good one! I rather go with Metro tho.

eric.scheman

Reaction score
I completely agree with you the service is the best there is im just saying at least we should get some type of "sorry" is like when you go to a Food place if they *mess up they give a free soda at least. You get what im saying now?

I'm definitely with you. I called customer service during the 2nd outage and got a $15 credit towards my data plan but I for sure see what your saying

Last edited by a moderator:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well at least one is better than none...probably your daddy pays for your service but it kinds of ticks u off when u pay for something you can't use.

Sorry that is incorrect. As a matter of fact my "daddy" has a long term illness and because of my job i live hours away. Due to all of his medical expenses he cant afford a phone. So i currently pay for his service so i can talk to him because every conversation could be the last.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Ansa82

Reaction score
Btw I'm a loyal Verizon customer and will always be. Best service, technology and awesome customer service

I agree! If your not happy because of lack of service yesterday CALL VERIZON!!! I called...told them this was the 3rd time in month of Dec 4G had been down....they credited $30 which I found to be VERY fair. Hoping as technology keeps getting better the 4G service will improve! But if your not happy, don't just complain on here...CALL VERIZON!!!

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I called, and they did NOTHING!! No offer of a credit or anything.....the rep just wanted to see what could be done to the phone to fix it.

Luckily, about a hour later, I had full service.