1800mah battery

Biemowo

Reaction score
I've seen dozens of threads on extended life batteries but none that are focused directly on the Amzer 1800 mah battery. I saw one or two comments about it but no lengthy reviews. Anybody purchase it? Tested it?

Or is the 1750mah more reliable in terms of its actual incerased capacity? Everything I've read about the 1750mah makes it sound like its primarily Quality Control issues with Seidio. Some people rave about their results, others, not so much. I dont want to make my phone any thicker so its one of the two but I dont know which is more reliable in their claims of increased capacity.

alitke

Reaction score
The part that really sucks about extended batteries is that they very rarely if ever actually get you what they claim. I am just saying think about what they promise, they say they have created a battery that is the same size and MORE juice that a company like HTC who spends millions if not billions on battery tech. Does that sound right to you?

Anyways here is a guide about what they claim and what you get.
BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!

theguy386

Reaction score
I actually have an 1800 battery on my phone for the past couple of weeks and I am absolutely loving it. Lasts me a good two extra hours of HEAVY usage. If you're not using a case you'll notice that you do have to snap on the standard battery cover pretty snug on there, since the 1800 is slightly thicker... maybe an extra millimeter or two

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk