$150 Lapdock 500

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I can confirmed mine was shipped. It's on its way here now! Tracking number and all.
BMdYD.png

Last edited:

mcsoul

Reaction score
Just ordered one too, lets hope they are worth while. By the way This guy says that all the features do not work with the Bionic (camera, vga out and ethernet cable):

[video=youtube;hg_Ek46_LEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg_Ek46_LEE[/video]

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
$159.74 and i have a month to pay for it!!lol hope its woth it.....Great deal either way

Last edited:

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I wasn't in the market for one but if it strength doesn't tickle my fancy I'll get my money back. Should be a neat toy until devs decide if they want to make the dock sing for the bionic!

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah if you follow the instructions it will still show 149 in your cart, I just double checked it.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Just curious if anybody had theirs shipped yet? Would hate to think this is a screw up like best buy made with their TV or recently Radio shack did with their laptop. I am sure Verizon would not honor their price

Mine shipped yesterday and will be delivered Tuesday next week by FedEx.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
At first I ordered it just because it was a really good price, but now I really hope it ships. I kinda want to check out the potential of this thing, some people were saying it is not actually compatible with the Maxx. That would suck because I am considering buying one and selling my Razr.

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
At first I ordered it just because it was a really good price, but now I really hope it ships. I kinda want to check out the potential of this thing, some people were saying it is not actually compatible with the Maxx. That would suck because I am considering buying one and selling my Razr.

I have the MAXX anf was concerned about compatibility too...VZW website say its not compaditible so i checked motorolas and its says it is.....I trust moto more than vzws site so i ordered it....we will see when i recieve it..