1483 apeX vs 705 Rubix Focused ???

dannybetz

Reaction score
I was running ApeX v1 and did a quadrant score, it came up at 1483. I then flashed to RubiX Focused 1.6, Ran quadrant score and it as 705. Is that picture a lil wrong? or is it just me??

dogswind

Reaction score
I think I remember reading that was about normal for rubix. I'm not sure if that's still the case with the newer versions. I have never gone by quadrant scores. Rubix is always smooth as butter regardless.

OP
D

dannybetz

Reaction score
How reliant are quadrant scores then, how do they help?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
How reliant are quadrant scores then, how do they help?

quad score mean nothing unless youre measuring two phones with something like an intense 3D game...which android really doesnt even have. So, to be honest, just remove the quadrant app lol cause those scores mean nothing when it comes to day to day use. and rubiz is a perfect example. low quad score...smoothest/fastest ROM ive had on my phone.

Kanibull

Reaction score
If quadrant scores didn't matter then there wouldn't be threads like this

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If quadrant scores didn't matter then there wouldn't be threads like this

They don't.. Honestly.

The mess up for my quadrant scores were in I/O, but everything else improved greatly. The database write portion slowed GREATLY (according to quadrant) but the phones performance increased.

This tweak has been removed in 1.9.0 because it turns out it caused crappy battery.

Quadrant is affected by so many different factors. If you put your cpu governor to performance, it increases drastically as well. If you kill ALL your apps before running quadrant, it increases. Enabling stagefright for player will jump your score ~700 without actually increasing your phones overall performance. Not a good indicator if you ask me.