1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

11.6 inch giant screen Intel core Ramos i12c tablet evaluation !

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, Apr 11, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Official Site Vendor Premium Member

Today will bring you a evaluation of the Ramos i12c tablet, the tablet screen size is 11.6 inches is rare in the Chinese tablets screens, is also the first Intel core tablet computer with a 11.6 -inch screen.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c carrying a large 11.6 -inch screen tablet, use Intel Z2580 processors, unique "Second one screen at a show" split screen function, give full play to the advantages of the large screen plate, but the resolution is slightly smaller than another tablet Raoms i12, only 1366 x 768 pixels, but the large size is tablet, at a little distance will use distance, so the actual disparity is not obvious, it's price is more appropriate.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c using metal carapace, and the overall work is good, is also used the CNC one-piece cutting process, detail processing, made it about 765 g weight decreased to the level of the mobile portability, suit to the office and home use, i12c for Ramos always maverick metal style, the whole part and details are very good.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c the power button and the volume button on the left side of the fuselage design, convenient for daily operation, and on the right have the TF expansion slot ,HDMI interface, Micro USB interface, a microphone and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c physical keys of metal material, the i12 has the certain promotion in the handle, and borders on the screws, and the design of the double speakers on both sides at the same time, on the sound effect was very good.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c of adopted CNC cutting edges and corners, on the workmanship is very good, but some details are still to be promoted.

[​IMG]

Behind in addition to the technology of large area coverage, as well as a landmark ribbon ornament, should be plastic material which is to reduce the metal shell of signal shielding, and also has played a very good adornment effect.

[​IMG]

Front 2.0MP and rear 5.0 MP dual cameras, the rear camera still for 5 million autofocus camera, can satisfy daily shooting.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c tablets running Android 4.2.2 of the mainstream operating system, and based on the original Android have done a lot of optimization, the overall UI with Google native Android interface difference is very big, pure and fresh and practical interface, completely abandoned the secondary menu.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c has the function of the intelligent split screen, different applications, the mutual interference. Can do two things at one time, while chatting, watching video, playing the game. Two application respectively independent operation, real-time switch, not conflict.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c use 32 nm process of Intel Z2580 dual-core processor, has characteristics of low power consumption and prolong the service life of the battery, allowing multiple application threads execute at the same time, also integrates the Intel graphics media accelerator engine, graphics core running speed is 533 MHZ, integrated graphic core supports full 1080 p hardware accelerated video encoding and decoding. This is in the on Antutu ran his achievements.

[​IMG]

Ramos i12c price is $288.99, with strong Z2580 Intel processor performance is very have the sincerity, Z2580 has two processing core, the frequency of 2.0 GHz, supplemented by the operation of the 2gb of memory, 16 gb of storage space.

[​IMG]

In terms of video playback, Ramos i12c adopt super Z2580 Intel processor performance, decoding ability is very good, not only to support full 1080p HD video playback, and support the MKV, 3gp, MP4, TS, FLV , MKV, AVI mainstream video format decoding.

[​IMG]

Ramos application summit for the optimization of the game is directed at the Z2580 , smooth running off naturally, and download big games from the application of summit is a complete installation package, no additional download packet again, save a lot of trouble. For small game general processor can easily capable and strong performance of the Ramos i12c natural smooth operation, from the Ramos with the application of the summit to download several popular game, can run smoothly, without the slightest caton, dual speaker stereo effect is very good also.

Summary: Ramos i12c adopts Intel Z2580 core metal tablet, did provide similar tablet with different place, there is a lot of difference. At the same time for the work of a few product is one of the biggest sure of for the Ramos, compared to before the launch of i12, although Ramos i12c on the screen is not perfect, the overall performance is very good, at least, is a very have the sincerity of the products, we also hope that the Ramos can make more outstanding performance, strong configuration product .

Now Ramos i12c is In Stock in Spemall for immediate shipment, welcome to order from us : Ramos i12c Tablet 11.6 Inch 1366x768 IPS Screen Dual Core Android 4.2 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 Bluetooth 5.0MP Camera 2GB RAM 16GB - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

Search tags for this page
11.6 inch android tablet
i12c
ramos 11.6

ramos i12

ramos i12c

ramos i12c android upgrade
ramos i12c dual core tablet