[11/25/10][Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.3

martytoo

Reaction score
I am having a problem with this ROM that I don't think I have ever seen before. When loading web pages in Dolphin browser I often get a message if the page loads slowly.

Data connectivity problem.
The connection to the server was unsuccessful.
OK

This pops up in an annoying notification box. Can someone help me turn thus off?

:icon_eek:

notification.jpg
notification.jpg

Today when trying to deal with this I chose "Settings" in the Dolphin menu and was greeted with a Dolphin Browser message that "Dolphin Browser has encountered a (sic) unexpected error and needs to close."

So if I am the only one running Dolphin what browser are the rest of the forum members using????

rev.buttons

Reaction score
So I have seen a lot of posts about redraw. Unfortunatly I'm an idiot and none of the directions make since to me. Could someone break it down idiot style for me. The redraw on my phone it horrible and it takes a while to get home screen back. Thanks in advance.
Rev.

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Don't forget taking screenshots by holding down the menu button and pressing down on the volume rocker, and tapping the lockscreen button twice brings up the MIUI Music controls. Nice.[/QUOTE]

Nice. How can I access after I take the pic. Dropcap currently creates a folder in my gallery.

martytoo

Reaction score
Don't forget taking screenshots by holding down the menu button and pressing down on the volume rocker, and tapping the lockscreen button twice brings up the MIUI Music controls. Nice.

Nice. How can I access after I take the pic. Dropcap currently creates a folder in my gallery.

They show up in my gallery with no label. - just a () on each side of the number of pictures. They're in the miui folder on the sd card.

Last edited:

sincerity

Reaction score
why can't I get email notifications for gmail? It won't pop up the mail icon in the bar up top no matter what I try...have to manually sync/refresh

Are you using the Google (the one from Google) app from the market? If so when in the mode that you see the subjects of all your inbox hit the menu key. You will see choices: Refresh, Compose, Accounts, Go to Labels and Search. Below search there is a down arrow that reveals the rest of the menu. Scroll down to "Settings" which is below "Search". Choose settings and scroll down to "Notification settings". Make sure "Email notifications" is turned on and choose the type of notifications that you wish to use.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. For the help man but that is checked already...it doesn't even push email have to manually refresh...then still no notification...anybody else?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Cant remember when I dl'ed this but love it so far. Only issue i have is when visiting sites that use Flash sometimes it will just kick me off the site and re-boot?

Also tried to DL one of the Themes pre-installed but couldnt.

03civicdx

Reaction score
Anyone else having market issues? Been trying to download an app for 10 min now and it still hasn't started the download. I cleared market data. Anything else I should try?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

martytoo

Reaction score
Anyone else having market issues? Been trying to download an app for 10 min now and it still hasn't started the download. I cleared market data. Anything else I should try?

Sometimes when I am stalled I can get the download to start by switching from wifi to 3g. Though I always wonder if this is really the reason for my success.

03civicdx

Reaction score

Sometimes when I am stalled I can get the download to start by switching from wifi to 3g. Though I always wonder if this is really the reason for my success.

I tried that also. I got it to work finally by rebooting and clearing the market data a 2nd time.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Is there a difference between 11.26 and 11.19 v3?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jc332986

Reaction score
MIUI on Android 2.2.1

Will MIUI be ported to the latest android update once it is out?