100mah battery for 8.99

phreakaj

Reaction score
1000mah battery for 8.99

Lithium Battery For Motorola DROID a855 - Motorola Batteries
I was skeptical but i got mine on the Christmas sale for like 6 bucks and it works really well. i know it may void warranty but if it cooks my phone i have insurance so i can get a replacement cheap or free:icon_ devil:

Sorry 1000 mah i know i type too fast DUHHHH

Last edited:

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
at first i was like:huh:

but then i was like:cool:

cause i saw it was 1000 mAH and not 100 mAH

Last edited:
OP
P

phreakaj

Reaction score
And BTW its actually a pretty good battery. I have used it for 5-6 recharge cycles and it runs really well. and buying 4-5 of em would be a lot cheaper than those backup batteries they sell. I bought a 50 dollar energizer battery that would not charge my battery even %60. so i am very satisfied. As well they have a few battery only charger (car and home) as well as the fact you can buy one of the Amzer docks that has a 2nd battery charger(well if they evr ship EM)LOL been waitin on mine for a couple wks now

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up, I may pick one or two up.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

OP
P

phreakaj

Reaction score
yea rather than a sixty dollar battery that hold not quite twice as much you could have two of these in the office two in the car and two at home and your original moto battery and still have enough cash left over for shipping and a battery only charger or maybe an amzer dock w 2nd battery charger. lol just a thought

nerdkill

Reaction score
are there any charging docks to charge these? or do you have to put them in your phone and then charge. seems like a pain in the ass to load, charge, remove, load, charge

NickWgnr

Reaction score
They actually sell battery only chargers. VZW sells one on their site
Enter your location
Someone did a review of it that I saw somewhere on here

nerdkill

Reaction score
perfect, thanks a lot. too bad i can get more than 2 batteries for the price of one charger. anyone know how these aftermarket compare to the factory batteries as far as how long a full charge will last you? is it noticeably different?

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I believe the stock ones are 1300mAh so adapt how long your battery lasts now to the 1000mAh (look at it logically when you do this---- EXAMPLE NUMBERS: stock= 100mAh (100%)--of what your use to/// this batt= 90mAh (90%) so in theory this one will hold 10% less the battery power overall.)
Make sense?
As for the charger price if you look around you could probably find one cheaper. Ill probably just go to my store and grab it there (I get a discount too)

OP
P

phreakaj

Reaction score
I got a car charger(battery only) for like eight bucks from the same site on the Christmas sale may be higher now. But wayyyy better than vzw prices.

missp64

Reaction score
8.99 battery

phrekaj ....lets have an update on the funcionality of this battery in your droid.....

OP
P

phreakaj

Reaction score
well, I yave been using the battery for a few weeks and I have to say that it is pretty good but it does die out a littlre faster than the stock battery of course since it has a lower capacity but all in all its a good battery for a great price. I would recommend it very highly. As matter of fact I'm going to buy a couple more. Lol

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was skeptical but i got mine on the Christmas sale for like 6 bucks and it works really well. i know it may void warranty but if it cooks my phone i have insurance so i can get a replacement cheap or free
I'd be more concerned about a cheap Li ion battery cooking me.