$100 Rebate problem

haru3173

Reaction score
So I bought the Incredible on june 18 and I just got it today. My problem is on the rebate form at the back, my droid incredible's box has a different upc code than what is listed in the back. The rebate form says that upc code has to be exactly the same. I think I still qualify for the rebate because the offer was up until 6/20 and I bought it on 6/18 but the problem is just I have a different upc code. Any suggestions what to do? Is there also a chance that I have gotten the ones with the Super TFT LCD?

atthehop

Reaction score
So I bought the Incredible on june 18 and I just got it today. My problem is on the rebate form at the back, my droid incredible's box has a different upc code than what is listed in the back. The rebate form says that upc code has to be exactly the same. I think I still qualify for the rebate because the offer was up until 6/20 and I bought it on 6/18 but the problem is just I have a different upc code. Any suggestions what to do? Is there also a chance that I have gotten the ones with the Super TFT LCD?

Try to contact the rebate fulfilment company to ask the question. There is a good chance you have the TFT LCD since the upc is different.

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
I called about this yesterday. The UPC was changed because the phones are now shipping with the 2gb micro sd cards preinstalled. They told me that the Incredible has two eligible UPC codes, but the one I got in the store when I ordered had the same UPC as what was on the box. The forms they send out are not up to date. I would still call to make sure though.

OP
H

haru3173

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense because mine came in with 2gb preinstalled. I also called verizon and they told me to send it in anyway. So did I get AMOLED lcd?