$100 price drop on Fascinate.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
See DL for an update, looks like it might be a buy one, get any phone ...

tmal2

Reaction score
Looks like that's only for new accounts. If you select the "I have an individual account" option in the Existing Verizon Wireless Customers section the price jumps to $149. If you choose "it goes to $179.

Not a bad deal for a new Verizon customer but not as good for existing customers.

smilepak

Reaction score
only for new contract. Upgrade or already have VZW, :( $149.99

FrostMan

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, can this be combined with the $100.00 off from a NE2? Basically to knock it down to $0.00?

Never tried, wont hurt asking.

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, can this be combined with the $100.00 off from a NE2? Basically to knock it down to $0.00?

I would doubt it. Most of the retailers that are able to offer the phones at deeper discounts are not able to honor NE2 credits. They are generally not able to do annual upgrades either.

Example: Best Buy.

Taino Warrior

Reaction score
Question about Wire fly to add additional line for the Samsung Fascinate is 99.00. Through Verizon is 199.00 I'm concern about going through a third party for phone and insurance has any one had dealt with Wirefly? I never had any issues with Assurion from Verizon, Wirefly uses MDPA any info would help thank's.

Epell

Reaction score
Question about Wire fly to add additional line for the Samsung Fascinate is 99.00. Through Verizon is 199.00 I'm concern about going through a third party for phone and insurance has any one had dealt with Wirefly? I never had any issues with Assurion from Verizon, Wirefly uses MDPA any info would help thank's.
As far as I know, you can still use Assurion as long as you sign up within 30 days of activation.
I might be wrong on this though.

smilepak

Reaction score
What sucks about this is, if you go to the store you are forced to do the $100 mail in rebate. But if you do online or BB, they give it as instant discount... :(

dricacho

Reaction score
I ordered mine thru verizon online. I opted for Fedex 2nd day delivery, its free. Phone should be at my door step tomorrow.

What sucks about this is, if you go to the store you are forced to do the $100 mail in rebate. But if you do online or BB, they give it as instant discount... :(

jnewell

Reaction score

I had three lines out of contract and one over 20 months. I got renewal discounts on all four and the NE2 discount on the main line, and the phones were BOGO.

Last edited: