10+ Reasons The Samsung Galaxy S9 Is Better Than The iPhone X!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

These reasons just scratch the surface. The S9 is looking like a pretty killer device. I can't wait to get my hands on it in a few days. What are some reasons you think the S9 is better than the iPhone X? or do you actually prefer the cryOS device?

BenRx

Reaction score
I wasn't going to buy the Apple anyway. How does it compare to the Pixel 2 I wonder?

BenRx

Reaction score
and the number one reason, the price :)
For the iPhone or Pixel? Not sure how much the iPhone is, but the Pixel is really expensive. I had one for a week. It was an amazing phone, but I wasn't a fan. I know the argument for stripped down Android, but sometimes stripped down leaves you without a few bells and whistles or functions that are nice. I could get apps or download launchers that made it possible for me to do what I wanted, but then if I was going to do all that.... why just not get a Samsung?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
For the iPhone or Pixel? Not sure how much the iPhone is, but the Pixel is really expensive. I had one for a week. It was an amazing phone, but I wasn't a fan. I know the argument for stripped down Android, but sometimes stripped down leaves you without a few bells and whistles or functions that are nice. I could get apps or download launchers that made it possible for me to do what I wanted, but then if I was going to do all that.... why just not get a Samsung?

since the topic is s9 vs iphone, and not pixel, it should have been easy to guess :p

launchers is one advantage over the iphone x. you can customized the look no matter which android phone you have. If I were to get the s9, one of the first apps I would download would be a launcher.

IMO, if you are looking for security, get the iphone x, if you are looking for something that you can customized, then get the samsung s9 or just about any android phone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I take my two phones over S9 and S9+... save your money and wait for the Note 9 or pick up a cheaper S8 variant...

Pixel 2 XL

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've had my moto z play for over a year. Bought it outright for $300 when I switched from vzw to tmo. No plans on switching phones this year at all, at least not till tmo releases 5g phones.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I always plan on keeping my phones after they are paid off but it never happens, the "I want the next best thing" disease always crop up.