10% circle battery meter

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
Help someone, I'm using simply stunning 4.7 battery icons, it counts in 10% increments. Well it did... Now it counts in 20% increments... Pardon me but wtf? I don't get it.
Help!
Rubix blurry, serenity theme, transparent notification bar and lock mm theme from droidpirate.

DroidX + Droidforums.net + Tapatalk = Me Happier

chefb

Reaction score
Seriously dose any one with in the sound of my voice ..can tell me me how can I change the 20% to the 10 percent Battery icon im running the 1.8.9 rubix , with the dark berry theme...help ! the dev is giving me no response or even tell me hxtow to install The wallpapers from a zip file

Last edited:

detox

Reaction score
Seriously dose any one with in the sound of my voice ..can tell me me how can I change the 20% to the 10 percent Battery icon im running the 1.8.9 rubix , with the dark berry theme...help ! the dev is giving me no response or even tell me hxtow to install The wallpapers from a zip file

Can't help with the battery, but if you download the wallpapers.zip, extract them from downloads to the sd card and you should see them in the gallery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
Im doing that but it still is not showing.....am I missing Something

detox

Reaction score
Im doing that but it still is not showing.....am I missing Something

Ok, try to go into your extracted folder. Longpress the wallpapers file- move to the pictures folder and see if that works

You may have to reboot after that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
THAT'S IT!!!!!! I never rebooted I see the wallpapers now THANKS...if we could only fix this twenty percent increment on the battery.

detox

Reaction score
THAT'S IT!!!!!! I never rebooted I see the wallpapers now THANKS...if we could only fix this twenty percent increment on the battery.

No problem. Id like to see the 10% as well. Maybe in the next release he will. I think he might be busy theming drods next release. Well hopefully :)

Sent from my DROIDX

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
To me it seems like rubix as a rom only uses so many battery pix, so it takes every other picture where as froyo might use all of them... Just a guess.

DroidX + Droidforums.net + Tapatalk = Me Happier