1 Upset Customer (Verizon to Sprint questions, etc)

bernardino5

Reaction score
I know that I am "grandfathered in" unlimited on my currently "unlimited" plan, but I am upset over it. I love my Thunderbolt and 4G coverage, but hate Verizon. I am considering the following:

Selling my Thunderbolt (+ Invisible Shield and Seidio Surface)
Switching to Sprint

Hopefully this phone will sell close to $300, then Sprint will give me $125 credit for switching.

However, I am rooted and running Das Bamf, so I would like to return the phone to stock if selling on Ebay. But I may sell it here.

I am considering either the Evo 4G, Evo 3D, or Nexus S.

I was hoping that perhaps I could "void" the contract due to them ridding their data, but I don't think I can.

I am asking you for comments and advice.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

It's true Sprint is cheaper but remember u get what u pay for Sprint's 4g is wimax, can't compete with LTE. I also heard they r charging a little more to new customers because they want to switch to LTE as well and improve they're signal just double check that and regarding the cap on the Data it's kinda like supply and demand sooner or later Sprint will follow as well and add "data caps" so just put some thought into it u might regret it in the long run.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d

OP
L

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
I guess I have cooled down a bit. Might as well stay with Verizon as long as I have my "unlimited" plan. Supposedly I can keep it even when upgrading phones... We will see. If they ever try to take my unlimited data away, then it's over.

bernardino5

Reaction score
I guess I have cooled down a bit. Might as well stay with Verizon as long as I have my "unlimited" plan. Supposedly I can keep it even when upgrading phones... We will see. If they ever try to take my unlimited data away, then it's over.

I feel the same way if they ever take unlimited from me I to would consider moving on to Sprint.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d