1 touch GPS toggle?

William_04_x

Reaction score
Had anyone found a widget that enables GPS without going through the standard disclaimer screens?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

truebluebpb

Reaction score
Actually I think you're looking for "Toggle Control" which is a Widget on my Razr phone. Motorola remotely put this on my phone when I was on the phone with them for a problem. Then I found it in Widgets. I love it. Just press the GPS button and its on.

equake

Reaction score
Actually I think you're looking for "Toggle Control" which is a Widget on my Razr phone. Motorola remotely put this on my phone when I was on the phone with them for a problem. Then I found it in Widgets. I love it. Just press the GPS button and its on.

How did you get this control? Is it a 1x1 widget? Maybe you can post the apk here

Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mhoerath

Reaction score
Me too. Curve fish gps on off quit working with a recent system upgrade. Cant find toggle on off in playstore or in widgets

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Notification Toggle will work as a one click for the GPS control but you have to be rooted to add it as a system app.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
On my Maxx, there's a preinstalled widget called "Power Control," which is a 4x1 one-touch on/off widget for wi-fi, bluetooth, GPS, sync, and screen brightness. Since CurveFish's GPS On/Off stopped working, Power Control is what I've been using.

equake

Reaction score
Notification toggle works but prefer to find a Widget...

truebluebpb

Reaction score
II'm sorry. The widget is called Power Control. Not toggle......

B][/B]
How did you get this control? Is it a 1x1 widget? Maybe you can post the apk here
Thanks

truebluebpb

Reaction score
The widget is called Power Control. Not toggle...... I'm sorry for wrong name.

equake

Reaction score
Is it in the Play store? If so, please post link. There are many 'power controls' in the Play store.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it in the Play store? If so, please post link. There are many 'power controls' in the Play store.

It's already pre-loaded on your phone in widgets. Open All Apps and at the top of the screen go to widgets then scroll through to find "power control" Add it to your home screen and you're done. I use it all the time.