1 Thunderbolt for some stores

Burnwit

Reaction score
So i went into 1 of the 3 verizon stores in my town and i asked so when can i get the thunderbolt on thursday and she said " as soon as i get it in with my shipment but im only getting 1" but she also told me i was the only one to come in and ask about it and she said its for sure mine and that she would call me as soon as she gets it in. she also read the email to me that she recived stating that "we have enought to send 1 phone to every store and some stores will get more then others".

lockman

Reaction score
If this is true, Verizon is leaving no stone unturned in trying to make this debut an epic fail.

OP
B

Burnwit

Reaction score
i just hope she keeps her word and make sure it mine im still using a enV3 and had a upgrade for 5 months now

bhall238

Reaction score
I stopped by the verizon store by work on my way home and asked if I waited till lunch, could I still get my Tbolt. When she said I should be ok, I decided to be there at 9 when they open.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

StinkyPete

Reaction score
I stopped by the verizon store by work on my way home and asked if I waited till lunch, could I still get my Tbolt. When she said I should be ok, I decided to be there at 9 when they open.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I will bring the bagels and coffee... get there at 8....

Big Ry

Reaction score
So i went into 1 of the 3 verizon stores in my town and i asked so when can i get the thunderbolt on thursday and she said " as soon as i get it in with my shipment but im only getting 1" but she also told me i was the only one to come in and ask about it and she said its for sure mine and that she would call me as soon as she gets it in. she also read the email to me that she recived stating that "we have enought to send 1 phone to every store and some stores will get more then others".

Sounds like you stopped at a crappy VZW "authorized retailer". No way VZW corporate stores will only get 1 thunderbolt...unless maybe the stores in the boondocks of north Dakota.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
:icon_ laughup:
Yes, each store gets only one phone. :icon_ rofl:
:r_c:
Sounds to me like your local VZW store manager got started on the St. Patty's day celebration a bit early... :pint:

:rofl3:

Reaction score
Yeah, you definitely stopped into an Authorized Retailer. Indirect Channel was given an allocation based on the Agent's sales.

Some of the locations in my company only got 2, others got 10. Just depends on their location and sales volume.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

Leonius

Reaction score
Always be sure to go to a corporate store. The authorized retailers tend to charge more, have crappier stock, and generally suck a whole lot more. They are also more prone to misleading their customers in order to get a sale.

Reaction score
While some Authorized Agents are shady, there are many that are high quality.

For the best experience, go to a Premium Retailer. They are more tightly scrutinized than just regular Authorized Agents.

You can generally get better deals on Accessories at Indirect locations because they typically have to work harder for their lines and are willing to cut you a deal in order to get your contract signed.

Additionally, they have access to vendors that Corporate stores don't and sometimes have phones in stock that corporate locations don't. We had Incredibles in stock for weeks while all of the Corporate stores were sold out.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab