1 month free

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got off phone with VZW rep,and she was nice enough to give me 1 mth free,and sending another nexus.Been having trouble with dropped calls,(dropped 3 last nite)and reboot.And now,after tech had me do hard reset lastnite,now speaker phone not as loud.Sounds like their giving free month for nexus owners for problems with dropped calls,and other issues.Thnk you nice sales rep lady. :biggrin:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Verizon comes through with the best customer service again:hail:

LuvMusic

Reaction score
+1 for Verizon customer service. I originally setup my Verizon account through Wirefly several years ago. Last week my wife retired and lost her corporate Blackberry. The result was she felt disconnected and it was time time to replace her old AT&T LG non-smartphone with a new smart phone.

Off to the AT&T store we went....she checked-out what they had to offer (Note, Galaxy SII Skyrocket and the Iphone 4S) and none really spoke to her. Since she is a "free agent," next stop, Verizon corporate store (I'm a firm believer in holding and using the device before purchasing).

Checked out Verizon's offerings and she got into the Nexus and stock ICS experience. Other carriers take note, my wife found all the bloatware on the screens and in the app drawers very confusing....she thought the Nexus was "clean looking" and saw where she could make it her own. So, decision made, another Nexus in the house! DancingNexus

Back to Verizon customer service, we're taking care of the paperwork and activation and the rep asks what company I work for, I ask her why. She wants to see if I might be eligible for a corporate discount. I'm thinking not since my company's wireless provider is AT&T but I tell her, she looks it up and BINGO....I'm eligible. Seems my company has some type of relationship with Verizon. Result, $50.00 of the phone, 20% reduction in my network expenses/monthly bill and 25% off all accessory purchases!

Way to go Verizon customer service rep....you rock!!! :hail:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe thats part of what that survey was about. Nice move on Verizon's part. One reason I'm still with them is customer service going above and beyond for me. I coulda left when every carrier still had unlimited data...but they made me an offer I couldnt refuse...:cool:

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
hermm I don't have dropped calls but when I use the beyond podcast app (Google app) the screen blacks out the audio stops from the app screen is unresponsive for 30 seconds then it resets the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums